CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This CWAY Nigeria Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CWAY Group is a high quality premium production company. Established in 1999 by Mr. Onest Che and has been committed to improving people’s lives. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages’ investment sector in Nigeria. Join CWAY Group career team today, and be part of our success story.
CWAY Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Recommended: Also see Access Bank Plc Recruitment (13 Positions)
Job Responsibilities for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Analyze incoming raw materials for production.
- Supervise entire factory operations, and ensure production quality process is strictly adhered to.
- Monitor activities in finished goods store.
- Monitor machine and material compatibility.
- Report nonconformity products and proffer solutions.
- Monitor production line.
- Ensure strict compliance to standards by all production staff.
- Analyze hourly water samples and report ant issues to management.
- Enforce GMP, GHK, GDP, GLP and hygiene of production staff.
- Organize weekly quality training for production staff.
- Conduct a new employee quality induction program.
- Implement 5s management and other quality requirements.
Recommended: Also see Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Job Requirements for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- First Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the FMCG sector in a related role,
- Proficient in HACCP.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date for CWAY Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or WhatsApp using the buttons below. Thank you
>>Click here to APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOB VACANCY IN NIGERIA