Lily Hospitals Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Lily Hospitals Limited is a last growing private healthcare institutions in Nigeria with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent medical services. Since inception, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals. We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services. Join Lily Hospitals Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lily Hospitals Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quality Assurance Officer is responsible for ensuring the implementation and sustenance of Quality and Risk Management Policies and SOPs in line with ISO and COHSASA criteria.
- The officer shall assist all Heads of departments with the interpretation of Quality Assurance and Improvement Projects and provide guidance concerning quality assurance systems and their implementation in line with business strategy and international best practice in the Health industry.
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Submit monthly QA report of activities
- Internal Customer service evaluation report monthly and quarterly.
- Submit Net Promoters Score on quarterly basis
- Analyze incidents and complaints data on a quarterly basis.
- Process spot check report monthly
- Monitoring report on all outsourced services monthly.
- Develop policies, processes and procedures in line with ISO and COHSASA requirements.
- Assist in the installation and maintenance of relevant standards, ISO 27001:2013, COSO 2013, and Kaizen.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 standard.
- Monitor and track a quarterly departmental QIP with reports.
- Perform three times yearly company-wide Quality audits.
- Perform risk assessment and effectiveness of risk controls monthly
- Ensure that hardcopy documents within the departments are adequately shelved and scanned and archived on a monthly basis.
- Work with process owners to improve on their document management and control practices.
- Maintain a list of ISO champions within the departments to help ISO process.
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Internal Process Audit:
- Perform audit/spot checks from both clinical and non-clinical processes within the hospital.
- Monitor and report compliance to the requirements of ISO 9001 and another relevant standard.
- Carry out unscheduled spot checks on all outsourced activities and submit report on monthly basis.
- Monthly identification of risk areas from process audit for improvement.
- Periodic testing of process controls and reporting to ensure that risk is reduced tolerable levels.
- Assist in awareness creation and implementation of COSO and kaizen projects across the hospitals.
- Assist in identifying sources of financial loss and improvement measures to the Quality Assurance lead on a weekly basis.
- Assist in implementing COSO and kaizen systems in the hospital.
- Evaluate Internal Process quality by administering Internal customer satisfaction survey on a monthly basis collate and analyze using SPSS and submit report on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Handle, review and resolve patients and internal customer’ complaints, compliment and enquiries and analyze the outcome on a weekly basis.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Work with process owners on risk identification and ensure periodic update of the hospital wide risk register.
- Monitor the effectiveness of actions to address risk and opportunities and report on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Investigate incidents and customer complaints within the hospitals, and report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform audit for LFI in all departments.
Training and Development:
- Conduct QA related training for staff in line with the hospital training calendar.
- Assist in coordinating all process improvement trainings and training report submitted within 48 hours.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Quality Assurance Lead.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in any relevant Science degree.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Job holder is required to be a certified holder of relevant industry ISO Standards.
- Knowledge of ISO and COHSASA standards installation and implementation.
- Full working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills with good interpersonal relationship.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.