Workforce Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Workforce Group is a human resource firm that support businesses and organisations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Join Workforce Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Workforce Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Work with Marketing Communication team to promote and secure company’s high visibility through effective management of conventional and digital media.
- Manage relationships with local and international media agencies.
- Provide intelligence monitoring of business environment and competitive analysis.
- Support and maintain company’s corporate image and identity.
- Design innovative PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness and visibility as well as promote brand offerings and promotional activities in creative ways.
- Environmental scanning for periodic update in the digital world.
- Ensure sustenance of company brand both locally and internationally.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and develop strong communications program and leverage on the opportunities.
- Monitor the success of media and PR campaigns and document media coverage.
- Provide intelligence monitoring of the business environment and competitive analysis.
- Write and develop scripts and speeches for events.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in English, Linguistics or other related Social Sciences.
- MBA and other relevant professional certification would be added advantage.
- Must have 7-10 years’ experience in Public and Media Relations practice in a multinational organisation.
- Must have worked with executive management for a minimum of 3 years.
- An international degree is preferable.
- Strong local and international contacts in the media industry is necessary.
- Candidate MUST be social media savvy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online