Synapse Services recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs. Join Synapse Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Synapse Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- The Psychiatric Nurse will work as part of a team of medical professionals to provide psychiatric nursing care to patients of all ages, gender, religion, and disposition while creating a safe and therapeutic environment to aid their mental stability.
- Provide mental health care treatment for patients
- Best practice documentation for patients treatment plan
- Manage confidential information with the utmost respect for the patient
- Work with a team of Multi-Disciplinary experts to provide care for patients
- Exercise independent judgment in medical emergencies
- Demonstrate tact, diplomacy, patience, and compassion
- Establish and maintain working relationships with co-workers, other agencies, and organizations
- Comply with nursing policies, protocols, and program regulations.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 1 – 2 years of work experience as a psychiatric nurse.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.
- Must be medically and physically fit.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Artee Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.