First Bank of Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. First Bank of Nigeria Limited operates as a parent company to lots in West Africa with the subsidiaries FBNBank in the Republic of Congo, Ghana, The Gambia, Guinea, Sierra-Leone and Senegal; FBN Bank UK Limited in the United Kingdom with a branch in Paris; FirstBank Representative Office in Beijing to capture trade-related business between geographies. FirstBank also operates First Pension Custodian Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s foremost pension’s custodian. The Bank specializes in retail banking and has the largest client base in West Africa, with over 18 million customers. Join First Bank of Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer, Construction & Maintenance (Quantity Surveyor)
Job Identification: 474
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Short-list pre-qualified contractors to handle projects
- Prepare consultant/contractor’s brief for maintenance works
- Prepare tender documents such as Bill of Quantity, drawings and details specifications
- Invite, analyze/vet, and write proposals and recommendations of works through tendering process
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally with stakeholders
- Carry out routine maintenance checks on all facilities to allow for routine preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance works
- Supervise all maintenance/face-lifting contracts in terms of quality and cost from inception to conclusion
- Rectify all maintenance complaints and detected faults
- Prepare valuation certificate, claims, final account and practical completion certificate of projects/maintenance works (contract administration)
- Recommending payment of maintenance work satisfactorily completed.
- Ensure adherence to health safety policy and other requirements on site
- Proper record keeping of contract documents
- Making sure the projects run according to contract duration and cost.
- Participate in planning, design and execution of ATM gallery (offsite & Implant)
- Participate in the coordination/management of ATM deployment and galleries/kiosks construction bank-wide and liaises with relevant departments/SBUs
- Carry out relocation of offices and branches.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (10 Positions)
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or in the built environment
- Membership of relevant Professional /Regulatory body (NIQS, NIOB RICS etc), Project Management Certification (PRINCE2 Foundation, PMP etc), Higher Degree (an added advantage)
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience needed
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022 at 11:02 AM.
Also Apply for: Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online