Unilever Nigeria Plc is a publicly liability company with trading and manufacturing interest in the consumer goods market. In 2014, it was listed among the top 20 most valuable companies quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Unilever Nigeria PLC is a subsidiary of Unilever Overseas Holding with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world. Join Unilever Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story. See more Unilever Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Requisition ID: R-65559
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
- Leveraging maintenance performance indicators, shape maintenance programs by providing technical input to maximize asset utilization after installation.
- Ensure equipment is designed, selected, purchased and installed based on life-cycle considerations and “total cost of ownership”.
- Monitor and manage the effective and efficient performance of equipment installed or upgraded.
- Ensure all projects are delivered with project scope, time, cost and safely.
- Establish, track and review KPIs for equipment performance with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Utilize information available through the Capacity Tool exercise to assess equipment utilization.
- Implement condition-based monitoring to help eliminate unplanned maintenance downtime.
Also Apply for Tantalizers Plc Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Review maintenance schedules to assess equipment conditions, requirements of tools and technologies and amend preventive and predictive maintenance plans with the planner as needed.
- Identify solutions for equipment that does not perform as expected within current PM schedule.
- Act as local expert on CMMS and ensure accurate and effective data capture.
- Monitor spare part management and dispose of obsolete items.
- Liaise with Category Technology to ensure core designs are adopted.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology developments and the required skills.
- Manage 3rd party contractors and ensure Unilever standards are met.
- Support Finance by establishing cost / benefit reviews of maintenance activities including assignment of tasks and applying ECRS (Eliminate, Combine, Reduce and Simplify) to activities.
- Ensure equipment runs as designed and meets standards for nominal speed, etc. to maximize equipment capacity.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering degree Experience: Minimum of 6 years in maintenance engineering, Project management and Inventory management in Manufacturing Industry.
- Project Management Certification is a must. Good knowledge of AutoCad, word, Excel, MS Project, Powerpoint presentation and SAP (Plant Maintenance and Purchasing), e-mail and spreadsheet.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Revent Technologies Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online