Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited, a subsidiary of Pentagon Group, is a private limited liability company that was established on February 6, 2007 under the Republic of Nigeria’s Companies Allied Matters Act of 1990 to provide real estate services to discriminating individuals and organizations. Our enthusiasm for seeing Nigerians live in a pleasant environment at an affordable price is our driving force. This is why we are committed to the development of affordable housing and the improvement of the environment. Join Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited Recruitment careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pentagon Real Estate Investment Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
About The Job
- We are looking for the best and most reliable Building Construction Project Manager to join our professional team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- He / She will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members in all our estates in Lagos and Ogun States.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the site.
- Prepare all quotes for activations and implement cost effective measures for these activations.
- Sets agenda and conducts project meetings (every Friday) and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Effective, diligent and prudent management of people on the site.
- Procurement management.
- Compile and plan budgets, cost estimates, and other financial estimates.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and trade workers.
- Order and manage materials and equipment.
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
- Perform the tasks of a cost estimator.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
Also Apply for: Erisco Foods Limited Employment (12 Positions)
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structure Engineer, Architect, Construction Management, Construction Science or related field from an accredited university.
- 5 years of experience as a project manager.
- Certified Project Manager
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Speed and effective time management system.
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects.
- Experienced in building bungalows, and In-depth understanding of the real estate industry.
- Able and fast to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Efficient, Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules.
- Able to multitask and create a double sheet system.
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
N180,000 – N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (11 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.