Start a new career with Amplify Education while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
New Era Technology is a global IT integrator with 2,500+ employees delivering Collaboration, Cloud, Data Networking, Security, Large Venue, and Corporate AV and Managed Service Solutions to more than 9,000 customers.We are looking for team members to contribute to and deliver our mission to “securely connect people, places, and information in a rapidly changing digital world.” New Era Technology offers a growth-orientated, high-tech environment for employees. Along with our many benefits, you can expect a corporate culture that promotes personal and professional development. Our customer-focused teams are built on integrity, innovation, and commitment.
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary:$68,000 – $99,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
The Project Manager administers assigned project(s) from ramp-up to completion; planning and executing the projects within the terms of the signed agreement ensuring the project is delivered on time and within budget.
PRIMARY DUTIES include but not limited to:
- Implement project and process mangement methodology, standards and tools to drive and facilitate successful project delivery.
- Lead project kick-off meetings to ensure proper initiation of a given project. Act as initial point of escalation for all issues that require further investigation. Complete accurate monthly forecasting report to aid in proper staffing and future financial analysis
- Assist in the development of project bids and proposals with oversight of the negotiated terms and pricing with subcontractors for all projects assigned to the Project Team
- Proactively mitigate risk and forecast the trajectory of projects to ensure that timely action is taken to keep projects on time and budget
- Ensure all facets of account specific field operations are executed safely, to industry standards, and in accordance with the signed agreement
- Accurately estimate costs and revenue for the life cycle of Projects and/or Work Orders according to our company goals and standards
- Maintain accurate and detailed information on Projects pertaining to: Job progress, photograph files, daily tracking reports, and job costing and communicate regularly with assigned stakeholders
- Manage Project Information/Data via company-issued toolsets and systems, while keeping stakeholders informed of Project status. This can include customer-specific internal systems that were included as part of the project bid.
- Act as the main point of contact and communication between all internal and external contacts
- Develop strong partnerships across the organization to ensure project collaboration and success
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Provide upper management with assessments and identification of potential new business relating to assigned customer
- Drive measurable operational excellence in key process areas including Days to Invoice, Tech On-Time Arrival, Project Target Goals, Team Productivity, and Quoted to Actual Project Margins.
- Improve customer satisfaction/NPS scores
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are understood and followed
- Ensure accountability to SLA and customer satisfaction
- Attend and contribute to weekly Operations meetings
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and proactively troubleshoot to resolve issues
- Strong ability to define technical problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to understand new information or materials by studying and working with them.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information, and respond to managers, employees, customers, and vendors in an intelligent, clear, concise, professional and grammatically correct manner.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships, understand and educate customers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three to five years of experience working in a project environment, including relevant industry experience preferably with overall responsibility.
Also Apply for: Customer Experience Associate at Interior Define, Remote Job $42,000 – $56,000 a year
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- PMP or Equivalent Professional Certification
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.