Homeland Development Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Homeland Development Company is one of the foremost Real Estate Development & Construction Company in Lagos state with a mission to build fully equipped communities with excellent operating efficiencies and high-profit performance to achieve realistic investment values. We are determined to create the luxury living standard for families at the most reasonable price point with our skilled analysis and high level of service. Join Homeland Development Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Homeland Development Company Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- He will be responsible for managing communications between all parties involved in the on-site development of the project.
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- To organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- involved in the role is the managing of quality control, health and safety checks and the inspection of work carried out.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
Also Apply for: KPMG Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- MBA / B.Sc / HND in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field.
- Proven 10 years experience as Site manager.
- Must be a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material.
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards.
- Familiarity with construction software.
- Must be Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) certified.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Idmibok International Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.