Aquada Development Corporation Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production. Join Aquada Development Corporation Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Architect / Building Technologist
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Contract
- We are seeking a project architect (or experienced building technologist) to support the development of some novel industrial spaces for our manufacturing efforts.
- This contract position could evolve into a permanent position for the right candidate. It requires the application of novel materials of construction to create industrial spaces for food and agricultural processing.
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
The position is based in Umuahia, Abia State. The successful candidate will be provided with accommodation for the duration of the contract. Successful candidates MUST have ALL of the following:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / OND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Excellent facility with AUTOCAD, ArchiCAD or similar design software.
- Outstanding site/project management skills to be able to coordinate the activities of site workers and support staff.
- Good facility with estimation of quantities.
- First-hand knowledge of standard construction practices and standards.
- Strong interest in the use and application of alternative materials of construction.
- Willingness to reside in Umuahia, Abia State for the duration of the contract. (Accommodation will be provided.)
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.