Coca-Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Coca-Cola Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Bottling Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca-Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administration Analsyt
Job ID: req35506
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
About the Job
- The Project Administration Analyst will be responsible for managing every administrative activity that supports the full delivery of projects in time and within budget.
- He/She is primarily responsible for requesting approval from the group to commence a project, cost tracking and reporting, contract establishment for project vendors and the capitalization of assets into the company books after the project is delivered.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Work Breakdown Structure Cost Management.
- Purchase Requisition and Order Monitoring.
- Direct Asset Capitalisation and Assets Under Construction Capitalisation.
- Collaborate with Legal and procurement team for the establishment of vendor contracts.
- Monthly collation and reporting of the status of all ongoing project across the country.
- Timely payment of project vendors and consultants & responsible for project vendor reconciliation.
- Preparation of Capex Cash Forecast and tracking.
- Depreciation Forecasting.
- Manage the implementation of asset related changes.
- Provide project administrative supports to other functions in accordance with developed SOP Ensure compliance with the Internal Control Framework by ensuring controls are in place to detect potential financial accounting issues.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with internal and external customers.
- Develop improved process for budget administration.
- Liaise with BSO on Asset Accounting.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in related field.
- Knowledge of Project Management is an added advantage.
- Proven analytical experience is mandatory.
- Very good knowledge of SAP.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Basic Accounting knowledge
Do You Have These Skills?
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- Knowledge and interpretation of policies.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- People management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Efficient team player.
- Drive for results.
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Jiji Cars Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online