Menzon Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Menzon Nigeria Limited is an expert Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key center underscores the commitment of Professionalism in Human Capital Need examination, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and separation/exit with full consistence to GLOBAL STANDARDS. At Menzon Nigeria Limited, we carry incredible skill to everything we do. This permits us to contend well in the space of our ability, giving our human resources the best preparation, assets and expertise to follow through on their different work jobs. Join Menzon Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Menzon Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Accountant
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts & Finance Team will be headed by a senior accounting Officer in the Group. The account and finance team will be responsible for handling all accounting and finance related issues in the Group.
- The team is responsible for handling budgeting, receivables, reconciliations, payment of salaries, tax deductions and other statutory deductions and payment of regulatory agencies fees and levies where applicable.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Ensure documentation of all financial transactions using electronic accounting system and ensure that all accounting entries have valid supporting documents.
- Generate and/or prepare financial reports, statements etc. as required.
- Compile, analyse and report financial data.
- Review and reconcile bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Issue purchase orders and invoices and process payments promptly.
- Ensure all account-related matters are swiftly attended to.
- Verify accounting documents and records for accuracy and recommend and/or implement correction as necessary.
- Assist with investment/project appraisals and financial forecasting as required.
- Assist with verification of fixed assets and regularly update the fixed asset registers.
- Manage assigned accounts of business unit(s) or projects including to track budget and report variance.
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as directed.
- Assist with filling and remittance of statutory deductions.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions comply with the law as well as company’s policies, standards and guidelines
- Keep abreast of developments relating to accounting and finance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Also Apply for: Walex Biz Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in accounting or finance capacities.
- Professional certification in Accounting (ICAN or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands on experience with accounting software and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times including to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality.
- Commitment to ethical standards and high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Professional level verbal and written communication with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the Post of a Project Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.