Halogen group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited is a security servicing company in Nigeria that was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company. We top the list in West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group. Join Halogen Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Halogen Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Programs Officer will be responsible for the administration of all the end-to-end processes of all academic programs and activities.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Review and evaluate incoming applications.
- Acquire supplementary information/research as needed.
- Write reports and analysis of activities.
- Support the preparation of programs budgets and CBAs.
- Oversee administrative duties within the programs team including database management.
- Serve as main point of contact for students’ queries.
- Understand Academic strategy in regards to student experience and ensure adherence.
- Advise current students on programmes and continuous development.
- Development of efficient systems to enable timely processing of applications.
- Responsible for keeping applicants informed of progress with their admission and other related matters.
- Manage the Academy’s alumni group.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working in a school is compulsory.
- Database Management Skills.
- Stakeholder Collaboration and Engagement.
- Critical thinking & Problem-Solving Skills.
- Communication (Oral & Written)
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Applications Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.