Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. See more Alfred and Victoria Associates Job vacancies Here >>
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager (Head Academy)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for competent and committed professionals of high integrity to join our winning team. As the saying goes, teamwork makes the dream work! We look forward to having you as a part of our team. Apply now!
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments.
- Identifying in-house training opportunities, following up and involving subject matter experts accordingly.
- Ensure an annual calendar of courses that is relevant & appealing to the market, effectively priced & optimally publicized.
- Ensure a strong faculty of facilitators with no single point of failure: ensure effective development & required availability.
- Identifying & following up e-learning opportunities.
- Providing support in the development of in-house training proposals.
- Ensure excellent passing scores for examined courses.
- Ensure development of well profiled high-quality database of IT & Project Management skills
- Ensure excellent turnaround time & high success rate (>80%) of recruitment /outsourcing briefs Ensure effective liaison & leverage of recruits
- Ensure effective management of outsourced staff
- Ensure the development of timely high-quality cutting-edge offerings
- Ensure excellent creative input, attention to detail & functional outputs
- Coordinating logistics (venue, equipment, course materials, catering, etc) for internal & external training.
- Developing & maintaining a rich client database
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships with target clientele (persons in charge of training/HR & the end customer)
- Automated tracking of opportunities & client history
- Automated mailing
- Data mining
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- A good First Degree
- IT professional certifications, Project management certifications,
- Previous experience in a similar role, and a minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients in a business context supporting them in these of learning technologies and blended learning, and comfortable advising on the use of technologies such as Learning Management Systems.
- Sound understanding of good learning design and the management of learning, and the difference that great learning & development can make to a business.
- Confident with customers, and confident working with senior stakeholders at a strategic level.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If the above sounds exciting to you, please tell us why you believe you are a good fit and we will be in touch.