Start a new career with Dupont while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
DuPont is using science and innovation to make the world a safer, healthier, and better place to live. It’s how we’re helping to invent a better now. Our community of scientists, engineers, visionaries and all of our partners are working every day to turn possibilities into real world answers that help humanity thrive. Explore how DuPont is shaping a better world. At DuPont, we work on important issues including delivering clean water to more than a billion people worldwide, creating materials used in electric cars and other common technologies, as well as safeguarding employees from this epidemic.
Job Title: Program Management Specialist
Salary: $61,600 – $96,800 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensuring that project milestones are met, including working with clients to identify risks or issues that could affect the project’s success and developing contingency plans for addressing them
- Overseeing all aspects of projects to ensure compliance with government regulations and client needs
- Assessing and recommending new technologies that could improve productivity or efficiency
- Managing time and resources effectively to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget requirements
- Providing training to employees on new procedures or policies to ensure compliance with organizational standards
- Coordinating with external partners, such as vendors or contractors, to ensure that all parties are aware of their responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Monitoring the progress of work being done by outside vendors or contractors to ensure that it meets specifications set by the organization
- Managing projects from start to finish, including planning, managing resources, and monitoring performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Ability to work as a team member in a respectful manner in a diverse work environment
- Begins to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Analyzes potential solutions to problems (with or without vague/unstructured aspects) using experience, judgment, and precedents.
- Work requires judgment and consideration of future implications beyond the immediate problem.
- Additional qualifications include strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, computer proficiency.
The Pay range for this role is $61,600.00 – $96,800.00 Annual
How Base Pay is Determined: DuPont has job leveling frameworks that help organize roles based on progressive levels of responsibility, proficiency and qualifications. Each role has an associated pay range (or an established pay rate for some roles) based on the competitive market in each country where we operate. Each individual’s pay is based on a variety of factors, including their role and the associated pay range for that role, their geographic location (i.e., country, state, metropolitan area), as well as their skills, experience, education and certifications, and performance
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.