ReelFruit recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
ReelFruit is the largest dried fruit processing, marketing, and distribution company based in Nigeria. ReelFruit converts Nigeria’s surplus supply of tropical fruits that would have gone to waste into delicious snacks. We retail a range of dried fruit snacks across over 400 locations in Nigeria and have exported our products to different countries including Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, and Belgium. We also retail on Amazon.com. Join ReelFruit careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Reelfruit Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the production processes and activities.
- They ensure manufacturing processes are smooth and efficient by organizing workflows and monitoring the team.
- Supervising daily operation within the production floor to achieve higher.
- Organizing, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks to meet production targets.
- Evaluating various stations of the production operation to ensure optimum efficiency.
- Ensuring the efficient use and flow of raw materials and other resources.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and professional standards within the production facility.
- Maintaining communication between employees and all stakeholders.
Also Apply for: British Council Recruitment (2 Positions)
- B.Sc. / HND in Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering and other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supervising a food / beverage production factory
As the Production Supervisor, you will need to exert:
- Knowledge of food manufacturing tools and equipment.
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to create and adhere to production processes.
- Knowledge of food safety, GMPs and HSE.
- IT skills especially Microsoft and Google suite.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online