Guinness Nigeria Plc is a member of Diageo Group the world’s leading premium Drinks producing Company and operates in 180 countries. Guinness Nigeria is the only Total Beverage Alcohol Company in Nigeria with a wide portfolio of brands catering to non-alcohol and alcohol drinkers, with non-alcoholic beverages, Spirits, Lager & Beers. The size and scale of our operations require that we collaborate with entrepreneurs who act as our business partners in various territories. See more Guinness Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
>> See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Guinness Nigeria Plc employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Scheduler
Job Requisition ID: JR1082022
Location: Ogba, Ikeja – Lagos
Job type: Full time
Worker Type: Regular
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- The Production Scheduler in the Plan COE is responsible for scheduling the production lines in to the local operations. It is locally based reporting to the Scheduling Manager.
- Working closely with central production planners, site operations and local material schedulers and site operations the role schedules the production lines for the agreed frozen period to ensure fulfilment of customer demand while scheduling production to optimise available production capacity.
- This role must be capable of balancing the need for excellent customer service with the requirement to maximise available capacity and meet site OEE targets.
- To do this the role requires excellent knowledge of local production operations and constraints and excellent communication and negotiation skills while possessing skills in root cause and trend analysis.
- Production line scheduling.
- Tracking performance and course correction
- Production line performance measurement.
- Data maintenance
Also Apply For Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
KPIs (at operation level)
- Capacity Utilisation.
- Adherence to agreed production plan
- Conformance to Schedule (MAKE KPI)
- OEE measurement. (MAKE KPI)
Financial and Operational Complexity:
- Responsible for assigned market(s), considering the following ranges:
- Assigned NSV value of ~£160 M from over ~4 M EU cases, directly impacting COGS ~£60M and ~£18M of inventory.
- 1 Markets
- 2 Plants
- 10-12 Production Lines (market dependent)
- 20 – 220 FG SKUs
- ~7 Warehouses
Manage the local Production Scheduling process:
- Create and run a daily sequenced production schedule for a number of production lines under within the agreed frozen period for the operation
- Re-align production schedule, based on line performance, short term material availability, quality and service.
- Advise planning teams of any significant variances to agreed schedule that impact inventory or customer service
- Align weekly production schedule with local operations team balancing operational efficiency with service and inventory targets.
- Align scheduling rates per product group on a 3-monthly cycle based on demonstrated performance to deliver stable plans and drive long term rough cur capacity planning and material requirements.
- Support process improvement through interpretation of performance analytics.
- Ensure an ongoing tracking of relevant scheduling KPIs and reason coding.
- Work collaboratively with SCD, Site leadership, Material Planner and Logistics teams to deliver market requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Supply Planner to respond to insights from medium term plans to help them to shape forward shift patterns, capacity requirements and resource implications.
- Perform root cause and trend analysis on issues relating to production line conformance to schedule.
Drive standardisation and automation of systems and processes:
- Ensure local production scheduling systems and processes in place are aligned to global supply planning codification strategy and standards.
- Ensure effective ways of working with Data, CoE and local production/technical teams to ensure schedules are created within agreed capacity for the operation.
- Ensure that all master data pertaining to production scheduling (e.g., BOMs, recipes, batch sizes etc.) is maintained in the appropriate information systems (e.g. SAP ECC6, APO).
- Implement/contribute to process improvements across the wider CoE.
Also Apply For Lily Hospitals Limited Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate Supply Chain, Engineering, or Dusiness Degree.
- APICS CPIM / CSCP or equivalent desirable.
- +3 years in a planning or production environment in CPG (Production planning/scheduling, production systems/management, Materials Planning)
- Additionally, some wider cross functional experience and beverage materials categories preferable. E.g. procurement, packaging, raw materials.
- Experience with advanced Supply Planning platform (e.g SAP ECC6 MRP/Materials management and SAP APO would be an advantage).
Skills and Capabilities
- Knowledge of MPS/MRP and scheduling methodology.
- Experience in material or production scheduling.
- Understanding and experience in plant operations.
- Experience within supply chain optimisation platforms (ERP / master data, time-phased replenishment planning systems).
- Detailed understanding of end to end supply chain operational processes within Diageo e.g. DRP, MPS, inventory, conversion, logistics and customer service.
- Influencing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer centric mind set.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to lead the efforts to develop effective production schedules considering each market’s individual circumstances.
- Inability to coordinate or prioritise activities, or to manage market and CoE’s stakeholders’ expectations.
- Lack of credibility with CoE Leadership and country stakeholders (Site Managers, Supply Chain Directors).
- Lack of effective and clear communication skills
- Inability to think in the future to anticipate problems and risks
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hello good evening pls iam very much interested to work in your company i have my WACE.i will be rolyer to the company.pls I will be happy if my request is aspected thank you.
Good evening. Thank you for the comment. Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Good morning sir or. Ma I want to walk with your company sir I just finished my secondary School and I got addmission and I need money if you can allowed. Me to in your company I will be grateful
Good everning sir, I’m much interested in working with your company, i promise to put all effort to see that the company move to the next level of progress.
Please is the vacancy still open for application.I’m a BSc holder of Food Science and Technology.Would like to work with you.Thank you
Hi Ebere, this vacancy has ended. But there are other new job openings
Good evening sir/ma, am interested to work in your company.
Good evening sir/ ma, I am interested to work in your company I have all my certificate all complete.
Am much interested to work with ur company ,am a graduate and am looking for work,if u hire me I promise to be a royal model to ur company,work very hard to meet up any means for the deadlines