SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. See more SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Operator / Trainer – M/F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract duration: unlimited
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Deliver (Discipline) training to enable a common high level of competence of apprentices, technicians, supervisors, specialists, and graduate engineers.
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance of the (Discipline) Engineering and Maintenance Team Competence assurance system across the Spie business in all assets.
- Support line managers in identifying needs and ensuring these needs are met in a consistent and cost effective manner.
- Deliver Discipline training
- Update the Competence Assurance framework across all businesses for the maintenance population on site ensuring alignment to Site standard for competence assurance.
- Develop standards of training, assessment, and competence across all Discipline teams on Site.
- Develop and report on KPIs to Engineering and Maintenance Managers to provide assurance of delivery on a monthly basis towards defined targets
- Support line managers in the identification of training needs for maintenance staff using relevant team matrices or individual profiles
- Collate Engineering training requests from Engineering teams and send on a quarterly basis to L&D Coordinator for scheduling
- Assess training needs of Maintenance Technicians to ensure skill base is aligned to Business Demands.
- Design and deliver training in local area/asset where skilled to do so
Also Apply for TeamAce Limited Job Recruitment (15 Positions)
- Engineering Trainer may be required to work across all assets within the Spie Nigeria business
- Close working relationships with the HR and L&D teams
- Understand full L&D service to ensure effective, aligned, and consistent L&D service
- Excellent relationships with Training staff and Company Management
- Understand Site Systems, Site Standards and working practices
- Up to 5 years’ experience as a supervisor in a oil & gas process environment
- Qualified A1 Assessor or D33/32 or L&D9
- Qualified V1 Verifier or D34 or L&D11
- Background in (Discipline) Operations & Maintenance activities is essential
- Excellent planning and coordinating Skills
- High level of knowledge of Site operations
- Strong communication and networking skills across a wide level in the organization and external bodies
- Understand HSE policies and Procedures
- Minimum level of experience required: 3 years or more
- Languages: English (D-Full professional proficiency)
What can we offer you?
- Progression to Assessors / Verifiers award
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online