Superflux International Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Superflux International Limited is a leading security printing company in Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited liability company in 1995. We strive hard hard in ensuring high secure products are produce to meet our customer satisfaction always. With a secure printing facility of about 12,000 square meter fully automated process work flowline, a staff strength of over 300 employees. We aim at becoming to be the leading facilitator and backbone for secure transaction, documentation, processing and communication, guaranteeing world class process integrity. Join Superflux International Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Superflux International Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Floor Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and schedule jobs from prepress through printing, finishing and dispatch
- Analyze and Monitor the day-to-day production activities
- Ensure that the quality of every product is maintained to the industry standards
- Ensure that all the security norms are followed and practiced by every production staff as well as the supporting departments.
- Manage new projects to a stable operational level and delegate responsibilities to the operations team.
- Ensure smooth co-ordination within different production units.
- Manage and control waste and production cost.
- Authorizes the jobs for Pre-press, Press, Finishing and Waste Management units
- Plan all the raw material adequately
- Maintain the consistent Print Quality.
- Maintain appropriate records production.
- Track the consumption of the various materials
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Employment (4 Positions)
- Co-ordinate the movement of the completed jobs to finishing sections
- Plan and prepare the backup staff for various activities
- Identify the skill gaps of the staff and plan the required trainings
- Handle incidents if any.
- Work with zero error rate.
- Be proficient in MIS & Reports
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Qualifications: B.Sc / HND or equivalent in Printing Technology/Related Discipline.
- Minimum Required Experience: Minimum of 2 year(s) in Production Printing Firm.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.