Vitafoam Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country. Join Vitafoam Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
About the Job
- We are looking for an experienced and effective Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of our products.
- The ideal candidate will ultimately be responsible for the smooth running of the factory facility, all production lines, people and the quality of output.
- We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures with a proven ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications, production targets, customers’ orders and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (production supervisors, quality inspectors, workers, etc.)
- Determine number of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure adequate maintenance work, and make a significant input in the purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers.
- Drawing up production schedules and budgets for projects.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Analyzing all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineering or a related Engineering field
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree will be an advantage.
- Manufacturing experience is important
- Proven experience as production engineer
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Spectra Industries Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online