Salpha Energy is an energy generating company established to address the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that is freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief. Join Salpha Energy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Salpha Energy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assembly Worker
Location: Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Production assembly worker will be responsible for putting-together various products, such as service equipment, and reading detailed instructions to ensure products are created efficiently and correctly.
- The candidate is expected to work based on blueprints and instructions given while ensuring that all parts are neatly joined together and promptly. Troubleshoot any issues found during production.
- The worker must adhere to all safety and quality standards established by the company.
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Assemble products according to instructions, specifications, and quality standards.
- Ensure the accuracy of parts and components used in the assembly process.
- Monitor production line for potential problems.
- Report any problems, including machine failures, to the supervisors.
- Following established safety and operational procedures to ensure that production operations run smoothly.
- Load product pieces, materials, and components slated for assembly onto the line and pack assembled products into boxes for storage.
- Report incidents, faulty operations, or product imperfections on the assembly line to the production supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Complete production paperwork accurately.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess minimum of an SSCE qualification with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Abuja Clinics Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.