Metro Africa Xpress recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Metro Africa Xpress job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
We are a group of enthusiastic individuals and a main innovation empowered organization driven by a dream to tackle the portability challenges in Africa. We need to get individuals and products to their objections sans hitch. It is private as far as we’re concerned on the grounds that we grasp the disappointment of epileptic transportation. We are making versatility protected, reasonable, available, and supportable through the organization of superior execution advances and administrators. Join Metro Africa Xpress careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Metro Africa Xpress Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Innovative Product Support Specialist, who will work closely with relevant Product team members.
- You will be a strategic thinker with strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- You will have strong research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills.
- You will be highly analytical, a a self-starter, result oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- We are committed to and encourage equal opportunity.
What You’ll Do
- Working with the relevant Product team members, to provide support services for the team’s project, to ensure the product requirements are built rightly.
- Support the team in pre and post product deployment.
- Managing product models to ensure they are up to standard in fulfilling product implementation goals.
- Monitor and effect the adherence of guiding product policies and goals
- Work with the Marketing, Customer Engagement, and Sales Teams to provide second level support that continuously improves marketing lifecycle
- Monitoring the customer experience for users of our products and overseeing continued improvements to the user experience.
- Manage and remove obsolete products.
- Complete all works necessary to support market research need.
- Conduct discovery calls & onboarding calls with users to address customer technical needs.
- Investigate user problems and identify root cause; determine possible solutions, test and implement solution, and confirm the issue has been resolved.
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (10 Positions)
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant fields
- 2 years of product management support experience, leading strategic and operational initiatives
- Proven and successful experience leading high-performing product and promotional strategies for a business, resulting in increased revenue.
- Ability to manage stakeholders
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions, and employing active listening techniques
- Excellent knowledge and use of existing software packages (Power BI).
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.