Parkway Projects Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Parkway Project Limited is a foremost financial technology provider focusing on creating modern banking experiences to promote easy financial transactions. Parkway provides simple, intuitive, end-to-end corporate, retail and transaction banking solutions. Our core platform and service offering for government agencies, large corporates and small / medium enterprises (SME) enables our partner banks expand market share and build stronger relationships with businesses across the continent. Join Parkway Project Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Parkway Project Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Support Officer
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Develop knowledge and understanding of products and ensure a continuous improvement philosophy.
- Work with the relevant Product Owner to ensure that product data and information is current and accurate.
- Manage Product administration request from corporates/customers/product owners such as configuration request, chargeback, onboarding, access forms, KYC etc
- Work with the relevant Product teams; set up all new product ranges in the system to support the Product Introduction process in line with the Project timescales.
- Support the Product team with periodic customer feedback.
- React promptly to all system updates & maintenance requests from the Product team and Production team
- Ensure all required products data are accurate and up-to-date
- Work with Customer service and the Production team to discuss continuous process improvement.
- Manage and remove obsolete products/options.
- React promptly to all product updates & features requests from the Product team, customer and Production team
- Build strong connections between the product and user-facing teams; customer support and coordinate smooth, high-quality product feature launches
- Learn more about users and helping them to get the best out of the product e.g. product enablement.
- Provide feedback on brand new processes or improve existing processes related to the products
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- 2 to 3 years experience working in a software company within the product or similar function
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Comfortable multi-tasking and supporting multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications,inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Product Support Officer” as the subject of the email.