Apply for the ongoing Infinion Technologies Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This job in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Infinion Technologies is a technology and business solutions company with the mission of offering enterprise businesses top-notch solutions. At Infinion Technologies, we continually explore new technological developments and develop solutions that increase efficiency with the goal of generating commercial value and making infrastructure and applications accessible to Enterprises. In order to increase operational effectiveness, we strive to provide people and companies with magnificent services. Join Infinion Technologies careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Infinion Technologies Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- We are seeking a Product Specialist who will be responsbile for the business management of the product development lifecycle and the planning and monitoring required for the deployment of world-class standard products.
- The product specialist will provide product vision and leadership for all other roles involved in the product lifecycle and ensure the product supports the company’s strategy and goals.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Create Business plan and MRD
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the use of INFINION solutions and adjacent market
- Coordinate end-to-end processes (service delivery, service assurance and billing) impacting product life cycle with potential and drive to identify continuous improvement in processes
- Develop a long-term product strategy/ roadmap
- Work with the R&D team to identify improvements for new and existing products
- Work with Technical Services teams by providing application and technical expertise
- Work within the product development team, to assist in managing products through the new product development process
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Engage operations and marketing functions to facilitate product introductions on-time and to specification
- Support of new product commercialization activities (focus on packaging reviews and approvals) product related sales support
- Develop and implement optimized processes for new product commercialization
- Drive innovation projects through the process to commercialization in the INFINION business
- Develop and implement optimized processes and tools to more effectively and efficiently support the entire INFINION sales organization as it relates to product attributes, usage profiles, quality, and any other non-price related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Economics, Computer Science, Project Management, or a related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Certifications from reputable product management associations desirable
- Work experience – Minimum of 3 years product and/ or cognate experience in the technology industry in same or a similar role. Has direct experience managing employees of a project team, ensuring efficient use of resources
- Experience managing sales, pre-sales and solution training for inside team and partners
- Direct field experience working with enterprise and key accounts
- Direct field experience in pre-sales or sales of technology products and services.
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
- Has basic or good knowledge of best practices and how own area of expertise integrates with others
- Ability to develop and recommend new and/or modified operating policies that enhance the impact and profitability of assigned developments
- Has a good judgement and sound knowledge of various technical alternatives and their impact
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workload in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proficient in MS office software
- Works quickly and is able to assist other team members where appropriate. Works independently
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, strong problem-solving skill.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
God help us