Airtel Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Airtel Nigeria is among the leading telecommunications service provider in Nigeria with it’s headquarter located in Lagos, the commercial centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services. Join Airtel Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product & Pricing Analysis Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (Hybrid)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that existing and new products are competitively priced in line with the financial target of the company and competition as a guide.
- Provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards profitability.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Product Profitability Analysis:
- Evaluate business case for new projects.
- Evaluate and advise management on the impact and benefit of all Intervention and initiatives.
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans.
- Review and analysis pricing of new products/promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA.
- Carry out Post-Launch analysis of new products and promos.
- Monitor pricing to ensure that the objectives are achieved (acquisitions/usage/revenue).
- Monitor the ongoing competitively and profitability of product prices
Segment-Wise Revenue Analysis:
- Monthly analysis of data plans for profitability
- Monthly analysis of new activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis a vis Cost of Acquisition
- Bucket wise revenue analysis (detailed break-down of revenue for planning purposes)
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Ensure AOP/revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash & forecast reviewed and submitted promptly/Ensure the month end Business Review presentation submitted as per due date
- Update monthly template on expense category showing detailed expense breakup, rate/volume analysis and continuously identify opex savings initiatives
Innovation: Value addition ideas and Implementation:
- To Provide and implement at least one value adding idea per quarter
Ensure delivery of BPA Reports assigned as per BPA Calendar:
- BPA reports
- Timely delivery of reports.
- Quality in the delivery of reports
Education & Experience
- First Degree in a related field. MBA / M.Sc will be an added advantage.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA is compulsory.
- Over 7 years’ experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing & Performance Analysis
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL script writing and data mining techniques.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PPT.
- Application Knowledge.
- Data Analysis.
- Financial Modelling.
- Finance Business Partnering.
- Research & Data Gathering.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Bronze Stone Capital Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.