Kuda Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. Join Kuda Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: Product Owner, Business Banking
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (29 Positions)
Role Overview & Purpose
- In this role, you will direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
- In addition to this, you will be required to prioritize and assess work for our technical team, this will include gathering feature requests as well as scheduling releases and coordinating sprints.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver who is able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
Also Apply for: FBNQuest Recruitment (3 Positions)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades.
- Determine, Project and Analyse commercial viability of the product.
- Continuous improvement in the product to ensure adoption by new users and increase the stickiness of the product.
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
Also Apply for: Guinness Nigeria Plc Employment (2 Positions)
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role within a Business Banking environment.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to ensure you are able to work with cross functional teams to achieve results.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies is a plus.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online