About Kuda Bank:
Kuda Bank is a full digital bank that aims at being the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda bank services is free charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa in 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans. See more Kuda Bank Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
Kuda Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- As a Product Marketing Manager at Kuda, you’ll play a critical role in driving the success of our consumer and business banking products and services. You’ll be responsible for understanding our target customers’ needs and preferences, developing compelling product messaging and positioning, and executing effective go-to-market campaigns to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Working closely with the product, communications, and growth teams, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the direction of our products and ensure that they meet the needs of our customers. You’ll use data to inform your decisions, measure the impact of your campaigns, and optimize your strategies for success.
- At Kuda, we’re building products that will transform the way Africans manage their money. If you are passionate about contributing to this mission and have a strong, interest in product marketing we want you to join our team.
- Conduct customer and market research to understand customer needs, preferences, and behaviours, and use insights to inform product development and marketing decisions
- Collaborate closely with the product, communications, and growth teams to understand the features, benefits, and unique value propositions of our products and services, and communicate them to our target customers in a compelling way
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies for Kuda’s B2C and B2B products and services, including segmentation, targeting, positioning, and messaging
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that products are effectively launched, positioned, and promoted to drive user acquisition, retention, and engagement for both B2C and B2B customers
- Lead the definition and execution of compelling marketing assets (e.g., landing pages, email campaigns, social media posts, blog posts, videos, and webinars) that communicate the features, benefits, and unique value propositions of Kuda’s products to target customers, both B2C and B2B
- Measure and analyse the performance of marketing campaigns, and use data to optimize marketing strategies and tactics for both consumer and business banking customers
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to identify opportunities and threats, and provide recommendations for product and marketing strategy for both B2C and B2B customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including partners, customers, and influencers, to drive brand awareness and advocacy for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Manage budgets, timelines, and resources to ensure that marketing projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget for both B2C and B2B products
- BA / B.Sc or Master’s in Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in product marketing, with a proven track record of planning and executing successful product launches (in B2C & B2B instances).
- Exhibit the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Experience in Nigerian (also African) fintech is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level.
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritise your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Leave days
- Medical aid
- Hybrid working environment
- Travel Insurance
- Pension fund
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3-day-per-week remote working option
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
- We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.