Zojatech Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that provides revolutionary and effective software solutions to businesses with a goal to provide software solutions that streamline work processes, enhance work productivity, enable business scalability and shape our clients as innovative leaders of their industry. See more Growth at Zojatech Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Zojatech Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- As the product manager, you are responsible for product planning, and product marketing.
- This includes managing the products throughout the product lifecycle gathering and prioritizing products and customers’ requirement, defining the product vision, and working closely with the engineering team to deliver winning products.
- Ensure that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goal.
- Conduct market intelligence to identify prospective customers, buyers, and determine the key buying criteria by engaging in presales activities.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership and licensing opportunities
- Run polit program with early stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competitors
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototype
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategy
- Perform product demos to customers
- Work closely with the engineering team and developers to deliver with quick time to market and optimal resources.
- Creat buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external parties
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identity to fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grows market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Understand and support the company sales channels through training and coaching on how to manage internal tools and external collaterals.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Transsion Holdings Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.