Wellness Healthcare Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Wellness Healthcare Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Wellness Healthcare Group is a foremost national Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) established to positively revolutionize healthcare financing and delivery in Nigeria. Her business is underwriting health risk of various groups and individuals based on sound insurance and risk management principles. Our aim is to be the leading Health and Wellness products and services provider in Africa. To innovatively provide our clients with stress-free access to quality healthcare through responsive and superior professional services. Our services rendered includes Health Insurance Coverage for individuals across various walks of life regardless of their spending power, Wellness takes care of your medical bills (both individuals and organizations). Join Wellness Healthcare Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wellness Healthcare Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Be responsible for setting complex short and long-term strategies with far reaching impact for an entire product team.
- Generate high level insights from formative research, market gaps or cutting-edge technical insights.
Also see: Bukka Hut Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole.
- Degree in a Technology or Business related field.
- 5 years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience driving elements of the product development lifecycle such as product vision, go-to-market strategy, driving requirements, and product launch.
- Experience working with cross-functional (e.g. engineering, UX/UI, Program Management, etc.) teams.
N250,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.