Start a new career with Pinterest while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: $155,300 – $232,900 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Content Creator at Wicresoft, Remote Job $35 – $45 an hour
Full Job Description
The Content Quality team builds large-scale content processing systems that utilize machine learning signals to select the highest quality content to distribute to Pinners. This team touches nearly every piece of content that comes into Pinterest and creates and distributes signals that drive impact across our suite of consumer or ads products.
What you’ll do:
- As the sole product manager for this team, you’ll have the opportunity to drive impact across the company by establishing the strategy for the content quality team which sits at the intersection of content, Pinner engagement, ads and shopping.
- Develop signals that help us understand the linguistic, local and cultural relevance of content.
- Work closely with product teams like Home Feed and Search to understand the performance and impact of signals and driving the creation and adoption of new signals.
- Lead the exploration of building out a bespoke Verified Website and Blog program to help us ensure that Pinners experience high quality, post-click experiences.
- Ensure we are building a scalable signal delivery infrastructure to robustly serve signals to customer teams.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years product management or related experience.
- Technical background or relevant experience that lets you dive deep into data and complex technical problems.
- Deep empathy for customers grounded in data and research.
- Inquisitiveness to learn new domains and systematically work through ambiguity and competing concerns with your team.
- Ability to manage and prioritize within a portfolio of projects that build on each other to create a coherent system.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences in written and verbal communication.
- A track record of identifying, understanding, and solving customer problems with repeatable processes.
- Ability to align teams without defaulting to consensus driven decisions.
- A strong growth mindset and ability to listen to and action upon feedback.
Colorado based applicants only:
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $155,300 to $232,900 in Colorado;
- This position is eligible for equity; and
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found at https://www.pinterestcareers.com/pinterest-life/.
This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job-related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.