Baobab Microfinance Bank is a leading digital financial service group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by offering them simple and easy to use financial services. See more Baobab Microfinance Bank Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the growth of our digital channels, including our website, mobile app, and other digital properties.
- The Product Associate will work closely with the team to develop and execute strategies to optimise our digital channels for maximum reach and engagement.
- This includes driving user acquisition strategies, creating content for our digital channels, and developing marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive user acquisition and engagement on our digital channels.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that digital strategies are aligned with product goals
- Monitor and report on performance of digital channels.
- Monitor and analyze digital channel performance and customer engagement to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure product messaging is aligned with overall product strategy and objectives.
- Research and analyze competitor products, peer performance, and competitive industry landscape and assist the Product Manager in doing the same.
- Provide ongoing research and analytical support to Product Managers in their work on strategy positioning, portfolio performance analysis, and strategy details, writing proactive portfolio updates to internal audiences.
- Partner with stakeholders to implement the product development and change agenda.
- Support the strong governance and control framework with robust processes and procedures to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
Also Apply For Ringo Telecommunications Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Competitive analysis and industry benchmarking.
- Define new product requirements and enhancements and drive their implementation.
- Monitor product key performance indicators, report on the health of a given product against goals and make recommendations for improvements.
- Collaborate with the operations team to drive sales of micro-health insurance.
- Provide logistics support to POS merchants and agents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience in product management or related roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Analytics and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and other related software.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Also Apply For Montaigne Place Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.