PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Support Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000506
Location: Ikorodu Factory, Lagos
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive system of procurement intelligence, which will enable the effective management of the supply base .
- Transactional and operational support to procurement activities. Provide input into financial budgeting and strategic planning process
- Co-ordinating of all tenders activities for all categories through ARIBA platform
- Understand and interpret weekly reports from stakeholders
- Responsible for developing /agreeing with internal customer – SLA, Risk Management Programme and appropriate supply measurement tools to assist in driving continuous improvement.
- Provide the key local interface between the supplier and internal customers o facilitate the resolution of supplier non-conformance and manage supplier escalation/ re-scheduling
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Relevant Degree or demonstrate ability to learn and develop.
- Must have 3-5years commercial experience, gained in blue chip organization proactive and able to implement continual improvement programme.
- Minimum of 3 years procurement imperatives (quality, service, cost, risk, growth support, innovation)
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of category management process would be advantageous
- Previous participation in supplier’s management teams would be beneficial.
- Skilled communicator with a high level of personal impact which will enable the rapid establishment of constructive relationships.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online