PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. See more PalmPay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Specialist who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will manage the company’s supply of products and services, while also being responsible for strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers, and discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that the company can invest in growth and people.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key people to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online