Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Spie Oil & Gas Services Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group. SPIE Oil & Gas Services supports the oil and gas industries with a complete range of resources and skills for discovering and investigating new fields, building and operating facilities and boosting production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality. Join SPIE Oil & Gas Services careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
General procurement duties:
- Tender processes for the purchase of materials,
- Use of electronic bidding software for Procurement,
- Use of other software for procurement purposes
- Follow-up activities on Material deliveries, Expediting of pending order deliveries
- Monitor the progress of active transactions and conduct service quality assessments at the end of each contract.
- Monitor the progress of issued requests until they are transformed into POs and issued to suppliers
- Monitor the progress of the orders until the products and or services are received and invoiced.
- Monitor the flow; follow up of validated invoices and payment to Contractors.
- Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly report of activities.
- Database maintenance analysis and management.
- Participate in Service quality meetings, correspondences and relations with internal users and external clients
- Monitoring/tracking and doing gap analysis on the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and/or Service Level Agreement (SLA) of the key vendors in responsible areas – Providing feedback on KPI to the key vendors in a regular basis, and develop/agree the action plan to close gap – Spending analysis on a regular basis – Communications.
- Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by the hierarchy:
- Tendering procedure necessitated by SOX and other requirements
- Derogation of C&P role/duties
- This position serves to give Line Management greater flexibility in making material purchases. Accountable for adherence to procedures.
Also Apply for: British Council Employment (5 Positions)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in a similar technical environment
- Proficiency in the use of Office (Outlook, Excel ..) & knowledge of an ERP (such as IFS, SAP, etc..)
- Highest standards of integrity, ethics and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: KOKO TV Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online