ABC recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This ABC job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Manifold Computers Limited gives start to finish innovation foundation items, arrangements, and administrations. Complex backings the computerized change goals of global and homegrown clients. Complex offers arrangements that assist clients with associating with clients, further develop activities, and lessen risk. Complex is a confided in organization with more than 25 years of involvement with the Nigeria innovation area. Join Manifold Computers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Manifold Computers Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- This role will be expected to support the Supply Chain Manager in the Procurement unit.
- Incumbent will be expected to ensure order fulfilment with zero error when ordering and fulfilling orders
Duties and responsibilities
- Track all customer orders using Order Status Sheet.
- Ensure all new orders received from sales team are added and executed orders updated.
- Receive customer orders, costing, and approved requisition from Sales team
- Re-validate the product/BOM for accuracy.
- Confirm cost and item validity and seek ways to improve reported profit.
- Negotiate and agree terms with supplier before generating Purchase Orders.
- Send PO to suppliers and ensure timely delivery.
- Manage logged orders – Obtain evidence of order logged with OEM, get ETA, effectively follow-up with vendor/OEM for order status.
- Coordinate order pick-up and delivery to customers.
- Ensure that orders picked-up match Manifold PO, document serial numbers where applicable before delivering to End-customer.
- Confirm and test Vendor Products, document serial numbers for tracking. Obtain vendor invoices, treat and pass to Finance for further processing.
- Get GRN and system receipt for executed orders where applicable.
- Carry-out joint monthly inventory count with Finance team.
- Request for Customer OTD reports to monitor performance.
- Responding to customers enquiries concerning PO deliveries in collaboration with the sales executive.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or Business Administration or in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years procurement and/or Logistics experience, preferably in a related industry
- Good Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel spreadsheets, word processing, power point, and electronic mail).
- Experienced in collecting and analysing data; detail oriented and working with numbers.
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven experience within a similar Purchasing/ Operational Procurement role
- Good interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (verbal and written), demonstrated by ability to interact professionally with diverse staff, stakeholders, clients, and consultants.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of supplier/vendor or third-party management.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.