Jubaili Agrotec Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Jubaili Agrotec Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) which has since inception been among the leading brand in the market. The company was setup by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. The company gradually opened other branches in Nigeria such as Ibadan branch in 2004 to cover the South of Nigeria, Abuja branch in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria and Lagos branch in 2011. Join Jubaili Agrotec Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Jubaili Agrotec Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Research, compare and analyze varieties of official needs, evaluate prospective suppliers, and ensure purchases comply with Company’s standards
- Develop plan for purchasing administrative needs and close transactions with optimal terms
- Negotiate the best deal of pricing; and ensure products and supplies are cost-efficient and of high quality
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- And other task assigned by the Supervisor and Head of Department.
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in any discipline
- The candidate must have at least 2 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (20 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.