Eko Maintenance Limited job recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This employment opportunity in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: The MENTOR Initiative Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.