Dreamcity Property and Investment Limited Recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Also see: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercials real estate with good returns for our investors, whom have overtime become part of our success story.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in procurement
- Proficient in MS Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP will be an added advantage
- Experience in working with the construction industry.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Having a materials management/engineering knowledge background is an added advantage.
- Must be an energetic, forward-thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Must have an exceptionally well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement, and strong operational focus.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
How to Apply for Dreamcity Property and Investment Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!