Latest Job Recruitment at Compovine Technologies Limited for the position of Procurement Officer.
Compovine Technologies Limited is a leading technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, corporate organizations and even individuals, by providing state of the art devices and software for various purposes that meet their needs and ensure operational efficiency. The Organization is currently focused on supplying businesses and institutions with the latest Information Technology products and services that ensure speed and efficiency in their operations. However, our plans for the future include expansion into other affordable IT products and services especially reliable application software for every home and Organization. Our head office is currently located at 2, Olu-Koleosho Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way Ikeja, Lagos and branches across Nigeria: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Lokoja, Minna, Enugu, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos Island. See more Compovine Technologies Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Compovine Technologies Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Collaborate with the managing director to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, internal teams such as supply chain, planning, marketing, IT and sales, and customers
- Develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met – or exceeded
- Ensure the security and sustainability of sources of essential products and services
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy
- Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives
- Attend meetings and trade conferences
- Keep up to date with trends and innovations, regulation and new technology that can impact on the business
- Any other duty as assigned by your manager / managing director.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng, BSc,B.Techor HND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For FlexEdge Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.