Advanced Safety Links Recruitment 2021 portal is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Advanced Safety Links job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Advanced Safety Links is an Estate Management / Consulting Firm that was incorporated in Lagos Nigeria. The organization deals with Building Construction, sales of properties, renovations, lease of apartments. Join Advanced Safety Links careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Advanced Safety Links Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities for Advanced Safety Links Recruitment
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Requirements for Advanced Safety Links Recruitment
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date for Advanced Safety Links Recruitment
2nd December, 2021.
How to Apply for Advanced Safety Links Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.