TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Retail)
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Benin – Edo, Ibadan – Oyo and Ilorin – Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Manager (Retail) is a key position at TradeDepot and is focused on driving excellence in our supply operations in your city.
- As an integral part of TradeDepot’s operations in each city, the Supply Manager is responsible for working closely with external supply partners to develop and implement strategic procurement plans for all categories at the lowest cost.
- Lead the development of and execution of category management strategies for all product categories.
- In line with strategic objectives, lead the negotiations to select, appoint and steer, a supply base that progresses the company objectives on cost, on time and in full delivery
- Work with internal stakeholders to define categories to prioritise for sourcing.
- Drive the onboarding of suppliers to our Seller Program
- Evaluate competitive offers and present sourcing options that meet business requirements
- Ensure all selected suppliers are compliant to service level agreements
- Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis in order to develop cost savings initiatives through various cost reduction options
- Achieve all cost reduction savings targets
- Monitor, manage and report on achievements on key purchasing indicators in line with department requirements
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, and supply market intelligence.
- Work with your city team to consistently deliver an excellent experience to the retail base
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a *get shit done* attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving products and assets for real people and reinventing B2B distribution and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Manager + Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Please state your current / preferred location in the subject of the email
- Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.