TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. See more TradeDepot Job vacancies Here >>
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager (Retail)
Location: Benin City, Edo
What We’re Looking For
- The Procurement Manager is a key position at TradeDepot and is focused on driving excellence in our supply operations in your city.
- As an integral part of TradeDepot’s operations in each city, the Procurement Manager is responsible for working closely with external supply partners to develop and implement strategic procurement plans for all categories at the lowest cost.
- Lead the development of and execution of category management strategies for all product categories.
- In line with strategic objectives, lead the negotiations to select, appoint and steer, a supply base that progresses the company objectives on cost, On Time and In Full delivery.
- Work with internal stakeholders to define categories to prioritise for sourcing.
- Drive the onboarding of suppliers to our Seller Program.
- Evaluate competitive offers and present sourcing options that meet business requirements
- Ensure all selected suppliers are compliant to service level agreements.
- Conduct in depth cost and spend analysis in order to develop cost savings initiatives through various cost reduction options.
- Achieve all cost reduction savings targets.
- Monitor, manage and report on achievements on key purchasing indicators in line with department requirements.
- Responsible for gathering relevant benchmark data, and supply market intelligence.
- Work with your city team to consistently deliver an excellent experience to the retail base.
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions driven mindset.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online