Lumos Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small instalments using their mobile phones. Join Lumos Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Lumos Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Sanya (Mile 2), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Develop in collaboration with respective departmental strategies, standard operating procedures and sustainable cost improvement processes
- Devise and implement practical sourcing strategies for local and international market.
- Initiate business relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate with vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase order details
- Examine and revise existing contracts.
- Track and report key performance indicators to reduce expenses and improve efficiency.
- Manage risk through analysis of data and control strategies.
- Monitoring of Purchase Orders.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- First Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Professional Certification in Inventory Management will be an added advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Strong business acumen
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience in procurement or cognate role
- Working experience with Inventory Management programs; knowledge of ERP will be an advantage
- Good record keeping (computerized) and purchase order experience
- Talent in networking and strong negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strive for excellence
- Excellent relational and communication skills
- Reliable and responsible team player
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and apply own initiative.
Application Closing Date
12 August, 2022
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.