>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. See more Jumia Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Jumia Nigeria Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pricing Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment
- As a pricing Associate, you will be in charge of screening prices of all groceries Categories and subcategories across the following online channels, Glovo, mano, konga, etc. spending some of your time at large retail stores.
- This is also required for us to purchase below RDP and ensure we have the best price at all times. (working the pricing reverse from target RRP to the target cost through the target margin pool by segment).
- Tracking market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by online competitors and Offline Retail stores.
- Collect vendor as well as dealer prices along with aggregation in the pricing database
- Work closely with the pricing manager to track movement in costs.
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment
- Participate monthly in portfolio valuation procedure.
- Support various team members with special pricing projects.
- Respond to internal ad hoc requests.
- Support to research, archive, and gather information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication and reporting capabilities
- 1+ years as a Pricing Associate
- Customer-centric attitude at all times
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel (SQL would be a plus)
- Ability to analyze large data sets to make strategic decisions.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
Also Apply for Uraga Real Estate Limited Job Recruitment
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.