OPay Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This OPay Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Job Title: PreSales Engineer (Technical)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The PreSales Engineer is expected to partner with the Sales and Engineering team to innovate the best technological solutions to meet the business needs of our clients the ideal professional will continuously keep up with the trend, innovations, and development in the different solutions, so as to offer quality and competitive solutions to our customers.
- In conjunction with the marketing and presales team maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support as required.
- Identify opportunities within merchants’ business operations for improved efficiency through digitization, and collaborate with internal and external partners to implement programs.
- Provide Pre-Sales services for our merchant businesses
- Keep up with research on payment Solutions and the Developments of clients
- Ensure quality and technical delivery of all payment Solutions related solutions and should be able to liaise with other solution team leads for smooth integration.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries, leads by emails or from the sales/marketing team, telephone, and personal visits to customers where necessary.
- Make conscious efforts to develop good communication and presentation skills to engage customers in terms of the sales presentation, and development and also carry along group members.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Carry out market research on new products, competitor and customer requirement surveys, and suggest ways to better position our Infrastructure portfolio.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
- Must possess skills in the development of quality proposals, quotes, and designs for our clients.
- Participate and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and company employees.
- Effect any other business the organization requires of your skills & competencies and all other self-initiated or delegated assignments by the supervisor to agreed targets
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field with equivalent work experience.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as a Technical Presales Engineer for a Tech firm or in the FINTECH space
- Business and Marketing Skills required.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online