Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Premium Spirits and Snacks Financial Manager
Job ID.: req35160
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
About Your New Job
- As a Premium Spirits and Snacks Finance Manager you will partner with the Premium Spirit is & Snacks Team to help unleash the categories’ ambitions.
- Together with the Finance team members you will provide financial Insights for business planning and respective brands performance management as well as contribute In key decisions for driving business growth.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Financial Lead of the PS and Snacks LRP preparation together the PS team, provide recommendation on portfolio management and pricing actions
- Coordinate with CCH countries on their Financial BP bottom-up modelling & planning, securing margins, consistency, accuracy. and alignment
- Lead the pre-RE and RE financial process together with the PS Team, secure alignments, risks, opps management and pricing actions
- Detailed OPEX benchmarking across markets
- Lead performance meetings with brand owners
- Provide financial support on the negotiation with the PS Brand owners
- Map and review the agreement by country by Brand to secure the distribution margin
- Prepare financial business cases for Group, lead new product launches
- Provide financial analysis and advice on the expansion of the Snacks Business
- Report and review financials by country and by brand to provide recommendation on portfolio management to Improve Gross Profit Margin.
- Ensure consistency in the reporting across countries with focus on Excise Tax.
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
Are These Your Secret Ingredients?
- Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Accounting preferred). MBA Is considered a plus
- Finance experience at least 8 years at least 4 years in Commercial Finance
- Strategic & systematic thinking (forward-looking vision and anticipating of future needs)
- Strong ability to form effective working partnership with functions and across functions, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to Identify and understand business partners needs and opportunities to creates value
- Pro-activity, analytical skills and very capable to Influence and see beyond the obvious
- Ability to translate numbers into strategic actions and recommendations
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to navigate successfully in complex governance environment is a must
- Orientation to results with strong level of determination, ownership and accountability for delivering growth
- Demonstrating growth mindset & agile approach and ability to Identify and Implement better ways to work
- Proven ability to lead projects and processes.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online