Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Coca Cola Bottling Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Generation Engineer – Plant and Depot
Job ID: req32874
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos (Head Office)
Team: Utility Engineering
About Your New Job
- To manage, operate and maintain plant power generators nationwide. Defining strategies for reliable power generation to ensure stable power supply to 8 plants.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Define Strategy for reliable power generation to ensure stable power supply to 8 plants.
- Define, identify, and manage vendors / service providers / OEMs for power generators preventive and corrective maintenance plan.
- Ensure effective and proper preventive maintenance procedures for all plant generators.
- Define repair methodology for plant generator emergency breakdowns.
- Ensure service providers keep adequate stock of spares for various locations to minimize power outage /downtime to reduce production loss.
- Review operational and functional activities of service providers weekly.
- Maintain effective communication between plant team, production managers, finance, procurement, logistics and service providers.
- Ensure standard / original spare parts are used by service providers.
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of plant power related issues.
- Maintaining good GMP and GHK of ALL generator house in ALL locations
- Daily monitoring of all generators and adequate up to date report on all generator operations, maintenance and other power related issues in all locations.
- Ensure operatives, apprentices and assistants and service providers under control carry out all works to required standards.
- Ensure spares or materials lists are compiled in good time for work assigned. Carrying out routine site audit visits.
Also see: TradeDepot Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Education / Knowledge
- First Degree in Engineering from a reputable higher institution Excellent level of computer literacy especially.
- Minimum of 5 years power generation experience with good hands-on experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Proven familiarity with budgeting procedures.
- Good understanding of GMP and GMK policies.
- Excellent level of computer literacy especially MS Excel.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience of People Management within a demanding manufacturing environment with demonstrable success in using same to deliver set parameters.
- Experience on generator operations, service, and maintenance.
- Experience in SAP operations Technical leadership.
- Preventive maintenance management Skills
- Generator parts identification Negotiation skills.
- People Management skills.
- Change Management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online