Dreamworks Integrated System Limited is an online store where you can purchase Authentic Mobile Computers, Electronics, Accessories, and Lifestyle Products at the most affordable prices with Premium Customer service. See more Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Dreamworks Integrated System Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for EHA Clinics Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Coordinating work with other departments such as maintenance or operations to ensure the smooth operation of the power plant.
- Performing hands-on tasks such as repairing equipment or troubleshooting problems with machinery.
- Maintaining documentation of operational and environmental conditions, such as temperature and humidity levels, to help detect problems before they occur.
- Implementing new technologies, standards, or regulations as required by industry standards or government regulations.
- Performing regular evaluations of the efficiency of equipment in order to make adjustments as needed.
- Monitoring and testing equipment performance to ensure that it is operating properly.
- Monitoring and maintaining equipment operation to ensure safe working conditions for staff members.
Requirements / Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 4 – 8 years work experience.
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD (2D/3D) or similar tools for plant & design.
- Knowledge of power systems, Industrial Generators, Power Plant is crucial to the job role.
- Project design and planning experience.
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Project and Power Point).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & collaboration skills.
- Salary: Attractive
- Benefits: Pension & HMO.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Reddington Hospital Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.