OPay Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This OPay Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Opay Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Repairs Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal Technician is responsible for performing technical and repairs work in supporting and maintaining the Point of Sales (POS) systems and related devices for our Clients.
- Supports and maintains merchants POS systems and terminals
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems , backup and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via Terminal management system with firmware and applications upgrade.
- Provide System Administration for POS Terminal Management system
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales related questions and concerns.
- Minimum of ND in renowned tertiary institution
- Good repairs and technical experience with POS and similar electronic devices
- Must have at least 1 years experience in POS / Terminals maintenance and repairs and technical support.
- Good communication and technical skills.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online