PalmPay Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. Join PalmPay Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Product Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career Level: Mid-Senior level
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
About the Job
- Analyzing Palmpay’s POS device in order to provide optimal experience for the Agents based in the realities of the Nigerian Market.
- Improving Palmpay Agent’s experience on ‘device usability’, Feature enhancement, Key product requirement gathering, feature/ release schedule based on priority, internal process improvement regarding what causes POS agents’ unhappiness while using our products and reporting back to the team for improvements.
- Conducting Market research on Palmpay’s competitors and competitive analysis of POS products as a way of meeting up with to the industry standards.
- Conducting User experience and design research both for the PalmPartner application and that of competitors.
- Ensuring Business process improvement by analyzing internally while making sure that external engagements meets with Palmpay’s overall plan for the POS products.
- Ensuring proper documentation of proposed features and additions to the POS and following up for implementation.
- Conducting Product knowledge research and communication. Keeping abreast with new regulatory requirements and impact on our Product.
- Documenting and communicating progress made each step of the way to Nigeria team, conducting test on features before release.
- Providing research results of competitors regarding how things are done, competitors problem solving mechanisms are also looked into to see how we can adapt such make our product better.
- Conducting agent satisfaction index survey for feedback.
Also Apply for: Interswitch Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. An MBA is an Added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Product Management or as a Business Analyst
- Strong technical knowledge and experience within the Payments/Fintech industry
- Very good understanding of Point-of-Sale Payment Technologies and Digital Payments
- Solid understanding of managing different products across the varying stages of their lifecycle.
- Strong competencies in product launches and developing marketing strategies.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Bronze Stone Capital Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online